Thursday, December 29, 2011

On a Break

I took this picture on my new iPhone! 
We are just relaxing, playing, reading, and enjoying Christmas break. 
Two nights of take-out and many days of not-cleaning. I don't know when I'll take my Christmas down-I'm not ready to yet. It might have to wait until after my birthday (January 13th).
I don't know when I'll blog about Christmas- when I feel like it, I guess.
I spent most of Christmas sick so it's been nice to just relax. I'm trying to de-stress and not think about the things I need to do, but instead think about what I feel like doing or want to do with Drake.
The last several months have been so busy, so I'm letting all of us have a much-needed BREAK.
(If only work would understand....haha.)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

An Iphone...what a fun Christmas present! Drake is looking like such a big boy now! Glad you are relaxing because after all, you have all year to accomplish stuff, right? That's what I keep telling myself. :)

Kellee said...

You will love your new phone! I do everything on mine. So handy! I love taking breaks from life too! Haha but hate the reality of cleaning all I have put off when it is time! haha :)