Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

How wonderful is Christmas-time!
I love being in my home this time of year with all the decorations and the smells of Christmas (Thank you "Christmas Tree" scent from Scentsy since I'm not a fan of a real Christmas tree in my house!)
We collect a new Christmas tree ornament every year. I really enjoyed decorating the trees this year and realizing that we are starting to have a large collection!
New this year---Drake's cute REINDEER STOCKING!

  I think this picture is so cute.
Drake has been great to look, but not touch!
 Hope you are all enjoying the holidays as much as we are!

(Sorry if you aren't a fan of large collages- I don't have a lot of time to blog today. Just click on them to make them bigger)

2 comments:

The Howards said...

Love the decorations! Its funny we got the same ornament this year of the family of three and i only wish Danielle would look and not touch! She loves to bring the ornaments to me thinking she is helping- oh well, what do you do?

Greg and Wendy said...

Your home looks so beautiful as does your tree! Love Christmas and all that goes with it! Love you, too!