Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thought

Today, I'm thankful for:
  • Not my camera. I know I should be thankful for my camera, but goodness, I'm frustrated with it. I can't get better pictures than the one below at times because the flash doesn't work. I am, however, thankful for the ability to take pictures and capture moments, photo editing so I can make my pictures look better, and my blog so I can post pictures and document our life. And, I really am thankful for my camera. At least I have one!
  • That darling squinty-eyed boy-
  • My nursing education and job. The wonderful friends I work with.
  • My Relief Society calling
  • My cell phone
  • The Plan of Salvation
  • Naps
  • My home that I love and cherish the time I get to spend in
  • Apple crisp
  • My Savior and the opportunity I have to teach Drake about him (or at least try) :)
  • My Grandma Rose and that my mom and her siblings were able to find a place for her to live tonight. 
  • That my Grandma Rose is going to be living in a nursing home right down the street from me! I'm so excited!
  • My husband and the hard-worker that he is. I'm so thankful that he loves me regardless of the fact that I haven't been showing him how much I love him very well lately. That's my goal for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Really!!?? Where is she going to be living? I'm so thrilled and so grateful that things are working out. How lucky for you that she'll be so close to you! love this list, Linds, I love your apple crisp recipe in the family cookbook so I too am grateful for yummy apple crisp. Oh, and the giant Mickey is awesome! Porter & Kam would be so jealous if they saw that! Drake is looking like such a big boy these days!!

Jocelyn said...

Such awesome thankful thoughts, Linds. Hopefully the camera situation will be resolved soon!!

I'm thankful for the plan of salvation, too. The older I get, the more I appreciate it and see how it is part of every moment of my life.

I just heard about grandma. Wowza- what a weird situation. You're so lucky that she'll be so close to you! I'm nervous about sardine in the winter to come visit her-- but I'm going to try hard to get there pretty often. I'm so glad you'll be so close by!

I love you tons, Linds.