These cute kids just finished a fun year of PRESCHOOL!
And we had a crazy water party in our backyard to celebrate!
At the end, the parents came to celebrate their Preschool Graduation!
We had caps, names called, music played, diplomas, and all...
Then, lunch and graduation cupcakes!
It's been so fun teaching these kiddos this year. We took turns between us 4 moms and added Gwen in January. It was a great class. It definitely started to get exhausting toward the end of the year, but I think that's true for all school. I've loved having a glimpse into these cute little 3-5 year old minds. They are brilliant, smart, good, hilarious kids. I've also really enjoyed watching Drake interact with his friends. It wasn't always fun being the teacher instead of the fun mom who let them do whatever they want, but it really was a great experience and I absolutely loved the friends I did it with. I'd love to do it again with another child, but for next year, Drake will be going to Miss Linda's Preschool so I can have a break and enjoy my time with Sara. He and I are both looking forward to it. So, I guess his REAL preschool graduation will actually be next year, but his other 3 friends will be going to Kindergarten in the Fall. We will miss them! I feel bad that Drake is getting left behind, but also glad that I get one more year with him home with me.
Here they are in September at the beginning of the school year-
And 8 months later- all grown up and graduating! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment