On December 1st, we repeated our new tradition from last year, and had a
"Welcoming Christmas" day!
We were sick of big dinners, so we decided to have a big breakfast to celebrate and to make the day even better, we invited our new great friends- the Daveys- Brandon, Laura, Hazel, and Desmond!
We had butterscotch pull-apart bread, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, fruit, OJ, and hot cocoa. It was a yummy breakfast feast!
Then, we spent a couple hours hanging out and let the kids open presents- new Christmas jammies to wear throughout the month and a new Christmas book!
We watched movies, sang songs, (the guys took naps), played games, and had a blast!
I asked Drake for a picture with his new jammies and book that night and he was in the silliest mood!
These pictures make me laugh!
Hi-ya!
Welcome December, my favorite month!!!
I love this time of year!
Thanks to the Davey's for celebrating with us too!
Thanks to the Davey's for celebrating with us too!
(I'm sure you'll be seeing lots more of them) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment