Sunday, October 7, 2012

A bit about Rob in CA

Rob has become quite the SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS fan!
This was his 3rd game in just a few short months!

(A huge thank you goes to his Uncle Chris & Aunt Hedy for taking him- we are so excited to live closer to them in California and Drake & I look forward to getting to know them better. And hopefully we'll get plenty of chances to go to some of these games!)

Drake & I (with my parents) headed to California to see Daddy last weekend after almost a month since we last saw him. We had So. Much. Fun. and I have lots of pictures to show for it. Those will get posted another day. 

That month before we saw him though, we sure missed him, but Rob is the greatest and found ways to still be a part of our everyday lives.

Like...
Sending flowers when his wife was having a terrible day.
...and taking the time to Skype frequently with his little buddy. Their new favorite game is to watch YouTube videos or look at pictures together on the internet.

No comments: