Sunday, January 29, 2012

Icicle Stalagmites

We had a leak from our swamp cooler on our roof. It was a bugger to fix!
On the upside, it made this gorgeous, gigantic icicle!
We thought they way it dripped onto the grass and iced over each blade was pretty neat! Kinda like stalagmites in a cave. It was really pretty!

3 comments:

The Hoskissons said...

Way to think of the postive side of things! beautiful pictures. So did the leak cause damage on the inside too?

Trav and Britt said...

that is one humongous icicle! i had to catch up on all of your posts that i missed, i laughed hard about drake lining things up, aiden and sadie used to do that too! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! what a fun b-day, it looks like you got totally spoiled, which you TOTALLY deserve! and i'm so jealous that you're going to wicked! that will be awesome! :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh man! That is a huge icicle! Wowzarooney! I love your positive attitude about it because it is really pretty.

When we used to get them in our house in Buffalo, I was always afraid one was going to fall and impale my brain. Of course, they were right over our porch, so maybe I was justified?! No, just a freak, I know.

Anyway, I love your pictures and the stalactites and stalagmites are darn cool! :)