I don't know what it is lately, but I have found myself just completely smitten by my little Drake.
He has just been so AWESOME.
We still have our naughty moments, but overall, I feel like he is obeying better and listening well.
He is at such a CUTE, CUTE age right now.
Making me laugh every single day.
He talks adorably- I love the letters and sounds he can't make with his mouth.
He is silly and goofy and such a happy little guy.
He's also so very peculiar.
I find myself daily thinking, "Where did he come up with that?"
Exhibit A-
Lining up all the pillows (and a few books) in a perfect line. He'll fix them if they aren't right. He runs across all of them to the stairs and then jumps off the stairs and does it again. Where did he come up with that?
Exhibit B-
Drake's basketball obsession continues to grow. "Bas-u-ka-ball" as he calls it, or "Shoot whoops"
(No exaggerating when I say he spends most every second of his day playing...seriously.)
But, Rob & I are trying to figure out why Drake thinks that our kitchen table chairs are a basket and that by throwing the basketball over the back of the chair and onto the seat, he's made a basket.
Where did he come up with that?
The kids a HOOT, I tell you!
More basketball fun!
When he makes it, he says "Whoosh!" and when he misses, he says "Come on!"
(Are Halloween jammies in January ok?)
Check out that natural shot. Hopefully, we can make some money off of that form! :)
"Pway defense, Daddy!"
Grandpa's awesome creation.
Can't forget about Mickey!
That was a whole lot of random. But my point is...
I love this little boy named Drake.
I love his silly faces.
I love the way he talks.
I love the way he looks when he's tired.
I love his smile.
I love his run.
I love his blondie hair.
I love his personality.
I love everything about him.
SO. SO. MUCH.



3 comments:
Oh my gosh...I'm stealing the home made basketball court idea (that's awesome) Okay, I can't believe little Drake's form when he shoots, that is just plain awesome and I do see some dollar signs in your future! I'm so glad you are having so much fun with him....he seems like such a happy and fun kid but, then again, why wouldn't he be with parents like his:):)
Oh what a cute post! Drake is a super cute little guy and his activities are so fun! Isn't it so fun being a mom!
I love love love love love the twos. Love. Them.
Drake is so cute-- I love all of your examples of the little things he does that make you smile. It's so fun to go back and remember those things that seem to just fade away in the memory after while.
You guys are awesome parents, Linds. I really admire you.
Post a Comment