I forgot to post this with the Mickey post a week ago.
This is Drake singing the "Hot Dog Song". If you are a fan of Mickey Mouse clubhouse, you will know just what that is. But if not, I've included the Mickey version below just so you can see how great it is. I've actually always thought the hot dog song is kinda strange. Why do they sing about a hot dog at the end of every show when they've solved all their puzzles? Very interesting. I also love watching all of the characters different dances. Obviously, I don't get out much since I just wrote an entire paragraph about the Hot Dog Song- oh dear!
Here is Drakester singing. It's his favorite song to sing! You probably won't be able to understand him. He's saying- "hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog" and then the part where he holds the long monotone note is the "problem sooooooooolved" part of the song.
It's pretty funny! I especially like the end! Well...maybe it's just funny for mom and dad, but we thought we'd share.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, so cute! I love the grandpa pooped comment.
I'm o glad Rob has his own child to teach those great sayings to now. :)
We love the hot dog song around here, too!
Dang he's cute! Thanks to Drake, Kami and Porter are now big Mickey Mouse Clubhouse fans! Thanks for sharing
So cute, I love how he dances to it too!
So stinking cute! I do not watch Disney Channel, so thanks for sending the video of what he is watching! Now that song has been stuck in my head for DAYS! I can only imagine after hearing it day after day. Love that little guy!
Post a Comment