Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm Calling Them My Nieces...

...Because their MOMMA's will always be my adopted sisters!

I FINALLY got to meet sweet Nora who belongs to my bestie from high school- Alisha Jackson!
(Remember Alisha's Sweet Pea shower several months ago)
Nora is 2 Months old and utterly TO.DIE.FOR.
Rob, Drake, & I met up with Kip, Alisha, and Nora last week at the park for a quick walk and I just couldn't get enough of her.
She is so precious!
 Her blessing was on Sunday and Kip & Alisha were kind enough to invite us to be with all of their family to celebrate miss Nora. It was such a special day! 
I had to hog her for awhile to cuddle her.
 I just know I'm her favorite pretend-auntie. :)
 Alisha is the most beautiful Momma. So great to be with these girlies. I love them both like sisters. 
This next picture is my personal favorite! Haha! (And yep, it was poopy)
 It just kills me that they are back in California now and I won't see Alisha and Nora for awhile. 

 Today, Drake & I met up with another best friend of mine from high school- Brittany Blanch!
Britt had missed me so much that she offered to pay for my lunch (Lindsay, the dork, forgot her wallet)

I finally got to meet her adorable Miss Harper! She is 4 months old and so stinkin' cute!
(Britt, Why we didn't get a picture together? Dang.)
Harper just constantly smiles! Oh my goodness, she is sooo cute!
Drake never smiles for the camera these days, but he gave Harper lots of smiles and called her "Be-be" when the camera was off.
It was so good to be with Britt. Just like old, goofy times. Let's vow to be better about getting together because it was truly great to see you today!

Love you both! Thanks for the fun times this last week! I wish we were all next door neighbors!

And...I'm not sure I want to call these 2 darling girlies above my nieces because I'm really holding out that Drake is going to marry one of them someday! 


I miss my girlfriends from high school so much! Every last one of you! I really think we should have a giant get together with our kids sometime when every one is in town. Maybe I will put that together sometime.

3 comments:

Trav and Britt said...

hey can i come over and RAID your closet?? i was looking thru these and your fair posts, and seriously woman, i want your clothes. all of them. except i'm sure they wouldn't look near as cute on me! you've got some awesome fashion sense if you ask me! :)

Andi said...

So cute. And I agree with Britt, you always look so cute! I just had to tell you, this is funny. I went to high school with Adam Blanch! Ha ha small world. We know the same people. What do you know. And both your kids are adorable!

Kip & Alisha said...

I agree, we should have a giant get together! :) It was so good to see you! We'll be back before you know it! Love ya!