He looks like he is ready to hit the links in Scotland!!! what a little man he is!!! I love the smiles, he is really starting to have a personality. Enjoy every minute of it!!!
Amen to Christie's comment. I was wondering which golf course his tee time was set for! He is absolutely adorable! Don't blink for a minute because you can see how fast he is growing and changing! Love you all!
oh my gosh, he is ADORABLE! what an awesome little outfit! ha ha, i just want to give him a little squish! and look how GREAT you look! i mean seriously lindsay, who looks that good with such a little baby, huh?! hope to see ya at work soon, it seems like it's been forever! :)
9 comments:
Linds, What an adorable outfit. I love it :) He looks like you in these pics. You look awesome :)
Oh my goodness what a cutie-patootie!!! He is so handsome..Watch out MAMA for when he gets older!
He looks like he is ready to hit the links in Scotland!!! what a little man he is!!! I love the smiles, he is really starting to have a personality. Enjoy every minute of it!!!
He is a hunk! You look great too! What's your secret?
how cute. he is getting so big. being a mom really is the best ever.
How adorable! I love how he's got this disgusted look in one of the pics-wonder what he's thinking?
Amen to Christie's comment. I was wondering which golf course his tee time was set for! He is absolutely adorable! Don't blink for a minute because you can see how fast he is growing and changing! Love you all!
oh my gosh, he is ADORABLE! what an awesome little outfit! ha ha, i just want to give him a little squish! and look how GREAT you look! i mean seriously lindsay, who looks that good with such a little baby, huh?! hope to see ya at work soon, it seems like it's been forever! :)
Your babe has the cutest smile!! He's so cute!
Post a Comment