Tuesday, April 6, 2010

St. George

March 11-16
We headed to St. George with my family for a much needed get-away. Sadly, "sunny" St. George was only sunny for a couple days, and rainy and windy for the rest, but we still had a great time. My brother Hunter had a baseball tournament down there, so that was the main reason for going.

Drake watching Uncle Hunter play ball. I love this picture!
These two spent a lot of time working away on their laptops. My dad is busy doing taxes this time of year and Robert was studying for his insurance test...
...But, they "somehow" still managed to get some golf time in. Drake got his first swimsuit and we sent swimming lots.Rob and I forgot that my cousin Mitch had asked us for a ride home from St. George for him and his fiance, Kelley. They were down there with some friends for Spring Break and needed a ride home. So, we didn't pack lightly on the way down figuring we'd have plenty of room. The way back was a different story. I don't know how they did it, but somehow they managed to fit all our stuff. We may look like rednecks with our stroller and bouncer attached with twine to the top of the car, but we MADE IT!

3 comments:

Kip & Alisha said...

LOL! I LOVE the packing job! :) It's almost as good as in Vegas Vacation when they strap the grandma to the top of the car.. :) Glad you made it back safely!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Oh I hate trying to pack or to even think about everything you need or lets be honest might need. Packing is always a challenge we gave up and last week bought an SUV now we just need more kids.

The Hoskissons said...

I knew you guys would fit right it in with some Georgians! Believe me, we've seen a lot worse. Love you guys