Drake is doing awesome and each day gets funner and better with him! Rob and I both agree that this is our favorite stage so far (He's 5 months). He's rolling over, laughing, talking/yelling, eating well, and sleeping well. It's the best!!! I miss my little newborn sometimes. I miss napping together all day long and just being able to hold him for hours on end, but this new little buddy who laughs and plays and shows us each day how much he loves us with his giant smile is so much fun! He's the littlest love of my life!
I am so behind on my blog. We have had two weddings and tons of other stuff going on that I really want to post about. I don't have the time now, but I'm hoping to get to it soon.
3 comments:
I haven't been on blogspot for awhile, so it was fun reading through your posts. Drake is adorable and you are such a beautiful mommy Linds! Enjoy every moment of him...even when he poops in the tub. They grow up so fast!
You are so good at putting "mom" thoughts into words. I, like you, love the stage that Hallie is in but also miss my constant cuddle bug. We will look forward to more updates
What a CUTIE!!!!! He is getting so big and is so handsome!
Post a Comment