Friday, February 15, 2013

Surprises on V-Day

We had a really fantastic Valentine's Day in the Hunsaker house.

The doorbell just kept ringing with fun surprises on our doorstep! 2 packages from Granny Sheri and Bompa Bob with games, decorations, candy, and presents. And a beautiful rose bouquet from my Daddy. I was delighted.
I got a sudden burst of energy V-day morning and decided that I really wanted to do something special for Rob. Years ago, we decided to start having Valentine's Day at home (and we've loved it), but I wanted it to be more exciting than normal. Rob has stepped in and done everything around here lately with me feeling sick, not to mention that he puts up with one very whiny pregnant lady. I'm just so grateful for him and wanted to him to feel pampered, special, and romanced (ha). Drake and I had a fun day getting everything ready to surprise him!
Of course, he surprised us too with fun presents. The greatest gift was that I felt so good and we were able to have a fantastic dinner as a family (Yes, I actually made dinner!), play and put Drake to bed, and then have a romantic night together. 
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: