Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful Thought #16

Today, I'm thankful for:
That babies take naps. Can you imagine if they didn't? Well, I can, since Drake didn't take any for several days last week. But, Hooray! He is back to his normal napping schedule. I've  realized just how much better my day goes when he takes naps.

That some things never change. Example: I always feel happy inside when I read the scriptures. Someone just needs to pound this into my head!! Because somehow over time, I always start slacking off and stop reading and then wonder why things aren't going well. I'm back on the band-wagon and hope to stay on this time.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Loving these so much, Linds. And yes, I am THANKFUL for naps! I still appreciate them so very, very much.

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Its okay Linds. I am the same way. You would think that I would remember that my life is 100% better when I spend time in the scriptures daily. Nope, I have to relearn it every few months.