We spent a wonderful Sunday afternoon at Robert's parents watching conference. I love being in the home that Robert grew up in. There is such a calm, peaceful feeling there- it's hard to describe.
After watching general conference, we had a fantastic meal prepared by Nancy with delicious garden vegetables and fruit. Drake especially loved the corn and went to town on it.
Drake played with lots of his daddy's toys from when he was growing up. I think Rob felt like he was walking down memory lane.
We relaxed outside and enjoyed this beautiful view from the front porch...

and we had the BEST company!

And Drake got to go on his very first 4-wheeler ride!

I love Sundays for many reasons, but one of those reasons is the time we get to spend with family. Evenings like this I never want to forget!
2 comments:
You are so blessed I wish that Matt's parents even had interest in being part of our lives. I'm definitely jealous!
It is such a huge blessing to have wonderful inlaws! I sure love mine!
Post a Comment