Thursday, January 14, 2010

My First Tag

I was tagged to do a get-to-know Lindsay game. Here are my 3 favorites:

3 Names I go by:
1. Linds
2. The Linny One
3. Sweets

3 Jobs I have had:
1. nurse
2. grocery store checker/cashier
3. dance teacher

3 Places I have lived:
1. Tremonton, UT
2. Orem, UT
3. Logan, UT
(I really do want to move somewhere fun someday, though I do love Utah!)

3 Favorite Drinks:
1. Diet Coke!!!
2. Orange Juice
3. Water

3 T.V. Shows I watch:
1. American Idol/ So you think you can dance
2. House
3. Grey's Anatomy
(And oh so many more, I do love TV and I like to have background noise while I'm home all day with Drake)

3 Places I have been:
1. Mexico
2. Hawaii
3. Nauvoo, IL

3 people who text me regularly:
1. Rob
2. Mom
3. Staci my sis

3 Favorite foods:
1. Chocolate!
2. French fries
3. a good salad

3 Favorite books:
1. Harry Potter
2. Twilight Series
3. Where the Red Fern Grows

3 Favorite Colors:
1. Red
2. Green
3. Yellow

3 Favorite Hobbies:
1. Hanging out with Rob & Drake
2. Cleaning
3. Blogging

3 Things you can find in my refrigerator:
1. Homemade Strawberry Jam
2. Milk
3. String cheese

3 Things I do everyday:
1. Breastfeed
2. Change diapers
3. Laundry

3 Things I am good at:
1. Cleaning & organizing
2. Listening
3. Loving on my 2 boys

3 People I want to tag:
1. Julie Allen
2. Alisha Jackson
3. Heather Bird

2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Isn't chocolate at the top of everyone's favorite foods list?

Jocelyn said...

Loved this, Linds!

I love TV, too.

Oh, and I'm copying this into my drafts right now -- I'll get it done this week.