Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Soccer Star!

Drake has been taking soccer the last 3 months- every Tuesday at 9:30.
It has been such a great experience for him! It's been the perfect outlet to expend all of his crazy-boyish energy and he's learned lots of soccer skills. I can't believe how much he has improved since January.  He was shy and reserved at first, but soon broke out as one of the leaders of his class and really excelled in everything he did. Rob and I loved watching him- he kept us laughing most of the time, for sure. :)
We're so thankful his buddy Hazel invited him to take with her- it's been a great experience and we'll plan on doing it again!

Listening to coach / Playing red light-green light / Soccer drills / Teaching dad his skills

Stretching / Meeting Kicker Rabbit today for his last class (he was SO excited!) / Class picture
Clapping for Drake as he received his awesome award!
3 cheers for soccer!

Some videos for the grandparents-
(I was really struggling with my camera so I apologize that they are blurry)

Way to go Drake!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Yay! Keep him playing soccer! :) J/K I know there's no chance he'll pick soccer over basketball with Rob as his daddy.