...hehe.
I'm pretty proud of the title of this post. :)
You know, we three musketeers sure miss each other when we're not together at night. This week has been nuts and I don't think we have spent one night together as a family.
So tonight was just about the THREE OF US.
Look at the fun we had! And..we needed it!
(Also, these pictures of Robert truly melt my heart. Such a good daddy.)
It's a complete blast to do things like this with Drake. Rob and I both adore the stage that he's in. He is just SO. MUCH. FUN. He always wants to be learning and helping. I loved the look of curiosity and awe he had as he watched those white eggs turn colors. And I loved the pure concentration on his face as he so neatly colored and decorated them afterwards. What a fun, simple, cheap, easy night---those make the best kind, don't they!?
Happy Easter weekend!


3 comments:
You are too clever...love the title of the post and you should pat yourself on the back for that one!! Drake looks pretty pleased about the fun you guys had as a family and the eggs turned out so dang cute. After taking one year off of Easter egg dying we were back at it this year and my kids LOVED it!! It just makes me laugh that something so simple brings so much joy! You are such a great momma and I know I always say this, but Drake is just dang lucky to have such great parents. Hope you had a fabulous weekend!
Staying home are always the best moments! Glad you got this precious time with your boys :) By the way, I saw Drake at the nursery home the other day and I could NOT believe how tall he is getting! Holy cow! He's gonna be taller than me any day now :) Happy Late Easter!
Oh, my goodness! This brings back memories! I think the dyes today are so much more vivid, however! Beautiful job!
Post a Comment