Saturday, March 31, 2012

Phone Picture Purge

My iPhone is in serious need of a giant PICTURE PURGE!

Enjoy the randomness of this post as I recall some fun moments over the past 3 months-
 Proceed at your own risk of boredom. I need these in my Blog Book.

January/February
Beautiful winter storm; 
What is this white stuff?

January 10th 
All dressed up for the cold;
Warming up with hot chocolate after.

January 5th/February 6th
Playing with trains instead of taking Christmas down (obviously); "Mom, I read you books?"

January 21st
BRIAN REGAN LIVE

January 20th/28th
Grandma's health is improving and she played on the FLOOR with Drake; Drake is a frequent visitor to Grandma's nursing home.
January 25th/29th
Movies while sick; 
A new side of Drake- lining things up.
January 28th
Go Aggies! with our great friends, the Forreys.

February
Photography by Drake.

January 23rd/Febuary 8th
SUU shirt from Uncle Hunter; 
The perfect desk.
February 3rd/7th
Grandma Sheri's House!

February 9th
Favorite part of cookie making.
February 11th/March 23rd 
Lunch date with Aunt Staci; Best babysitter award for roasting marshmallows with Drake.
January 11th/February 10th/March 29th
We LOVE watching our favorite cheerleader Katelyn.
Date unknown due to lack of sleep. :)
 Lindsay works night shifts= Drake learns to entertain himself.
February 15th
Soooo not ready for potty-training, but I'll play with the potty chair instead?
February 21st/22nd
New obsession- jumping over legs and random objects; "Mickey, watch me shoot hoops."

February 26th
Drake dresses himself for the day.
March 7th/26th
Grandpa Bob's challenge; Mom & Drake discover sweet potatoes with cinnamon- Mmmm!

March 17th- Duh!
Happy St. Patrick's Day 
(tending my siblings)
March 18th
Love finding fun pictures of the people I love on my phone.

March 18th/26th
The best kind of friends catch you when you fall [out of bed]; Puzzles, puzzles, puzzles.

March 21st
Shaving cream is our new favorite bath activity!
March 26th
"I want to be naked! And watch Mickey!" 
so I let him. Then, he peed on the floor!

March 29th
Day 11 of 3-week sugar cleanse

2 comments:

Tyler and Staci said...

Fun pictures! :)

Cindy said...

Um...sugar cleanse..I need that! (but not until after Easter :)