This pic is so precious! :)
so sweet! I have a few of these of ty with my brothers and I love them!! priceless!
When I saw this pic on Facebook, it really melted my heart. A really classic and tender moment caught on film. Love it.
Oh that is cutest! You should submit that somewhere.
OK that is ADORABLE! You need to frame that :) Love you guys and miss ya!Sara
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This pic is so precious! :)
so sweet! I have a few of these of ty with my brothers and I love them!! priceless!
When I saw this pic on Facebook, it really melted my heart. A really classic and tender moment caught on film. Love it.
Oh that is cutest! You should submit that somewhere.
OK that is ADORABLE! You need to frame that :) Love you guys and miss ya!
Sara
Post a Comment