I am so jealous that is my favorite place i the world we are going to attempt to take hallie in august. It could be worse he could be moble....good luck
I'm jealous...but super excited for ya! Have a great time! By the way, I LOVE the new look and I love the darling picture of your family! Have I ever told you I just love your smile?? I can't believe how much Hannah looks like you! Anyway, have a great time!
4 comments:
I am so jealous that is my favorite place i the world we are going to attempt to take hallie in august. It could be worse he could be moble....good luck
I'm jealous...but super excited for ya! Have a great time! By the way, I LOVE the new look and I love the darling picture of your family! Have I ever told you I just love your smile?? I can't believe how much Hannah looks like you! Anyway, have a great time!
Have fun and be safe!!
we just got back from powell with little Emma, hope Drake did well and loved it!
Post a Comment