Sunday, December 20, 2009

Drake Robert Hunsaker

WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME:

DRAKE ROBERT HUNSAKER

Born at 1:55 am on 12-20-09

6 pounds 11 ounces

20.5 inches

Mom and Baby are doing great. Lindsay will give all the details to you when she feels like she can post them. I love you honey. You did such a great job and I am so Proud of you. Merry Christmas to everyone.


17 comments:

Springs Hollow Relief Society Presidency said...

Linds, cant wait to hear his story! I hope your doing good with the adjustments and everything! He is adorable and I LOVE that blanket..Ty could use one! Merry christmas to you Rob and little Drake!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

What a beautiful baby boy...enjoy him. I love the name too.

Alicia Steere said...

Congrats to the new family of three!!! So yes, I am waiting for details, like "did she go into labor on her own!?" We are so excited for you guys, cute name too!!!

Amanda Petersen said...

HOORAY! congrats! can't wait to hear everything!

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

im so glad he came before christmas! congrats guys! good job linds. have a great christmas and take it easy!

Jocelyn said...

So happy for you guys!

Callisters said...

Congratulations! Very exciting. He is darling...

Tara said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it. I hope your back is miraculously feeling better! Good job you guys!

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

Congrates that is so great! We are excited for you being parents is awesome enjoy him they grow fast.

Matt and Amber said...

I'm so excited, He is amazing! What a great Christmas!

Dani said...

Congratulations!!! He is adorable, and I love his name. The perfect Christmas present.
-Dani

Chris & Jennie said...

Yay! Congrats you guys! He looks adorable; can't wait to hear more.

Christie said...

I can't wait to love on him!!!! See ya soon!!!

woodworthfamily said...

Congratulations! Yay! We are so happy for you! He is SO cute! Can't wait to see him. Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! Your little man is so cute and i love the name! Can't wait to see more pics of him! Hope your all doing well!

Greg and Wendy said...

What a cute little guy. Congratulations to both of you! No doubt this was your best Christmas ever!

Heather said...

Congradulations you two or now three! He's so cute and love his name! Can't wait to see more pics of him! HOpe everything went well for you guys!

Luv, Pearce's!