Saturday, March 6, 2010

Little Swimmer

We took Drake hot-tubbing and he LOVED it! He kicked his feet and smiled and soaked for a whole hour. And don't worry it was a very warm "hot" tub and perfect temperature for a baby.
I think he looks like a little ol' man in this picture.
We kept commenting on how cute his fat rolls were, bulging over his swimsuit and my cousin made a good point- "How come fat rolls are only cute on a baby! No fair!" AGREED!
This little hunk loves water! Anytime, he's upset and I can't calm him down, I just put him in the bath and he's immediately a comforted, smiley baby! I just noticed that the title of this post is the name of Drake's swim diapers- "Little Swimmers". Very appropriate title! haha!

2 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Very Adorable!!

Christie said...

He'll be already for the pool this summer. We'll have to find him a really good floaty that has an umbrella so he can spend hours floating and kicking!!! Can't wait!!!